- We seek to reach all Radio Amateurs to help them improve their knowledge of Amateur Radio and their operating skills.
- We encourage the careful use of the radio spectrum needed to support our radio activities.
- We actively seek and protect adequate spectrum and antenna space for Amateur Radio activities and work in cooperation with other organizations and governments to ensure their availability at all times.
- We believe that Radio Amateurs have a responsibility to use their radio facilities to assist those in their community, especially in times of emergency or distress.
- We recognize the importance of good radio regulations in spectrum management as well as the active representation of the interests of Radio Amateurs in both domestic and international environments.
- We believe Amateur Radio is enriched by the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives found in Radio Amateurs.
- We are called upon to keep Radio Amateurs informed and up to date on Amateur Radio matters of interest to them by means of a magazine published regularly, regular information updates on the web site and by special news bulletins distributed when required.
- We believe Amateur Radio in Canada is enhanced and harmonized by a strong national association aided by local and provincial clubs and associations.