To all Amateur Radio Operators: Facebook is now allowing Hams to add their callsign to their profile. If you want to do it, here's how it's done:
- 1st) Open up "Settings".
- 2nd) Under "General Account Settings", on the line that says "Name", click "Edit".
- 3rd) Enter your callsign in the space marked "Alternate name".
- 4th) Check the box for "Include this on my timeline".
- 5th) Save these settings by entering your Facebook password in the box marked "Password.
- 6th) Click on the box marked "Save Changes".
- Now return to your Main page and your callsign will appear under your name.
(thanks to Ernst Michael Zitta for the information)