The July 2016 issue (both English and French versions) of The RAC Report newsletter is now available for viewing at https://www.rac.ca/digitaltca/.
The Report includes:
- RAC President’s Report
- New RAC Treasurer
- Call for Nominations of Candidates for Regional Director
- Distracted Driving Regulations Update
- RAC Annual General Meeting and 150th Anniversary Hamfest
- Constitutional Change Notice
- Simulated Emergency Test
- RAC Board Reappoints Two Trustees for the Hall of Fame
- Radio Amateurs of Canada – Maple Leaf Legacy Circle
- RAC Affiliated Club Program
You must be logged in as a member to view the Report. Prior months are also available on the website as well.
Paul Burggraaf, VO1PRB
RAC Chief Information and Technology Officer