Requirements for RAC Advanced Course for Maple Leaf Operators:
The RAC Advanced Qualification Amateur Radio course is being offered at no charge to RAC Maple Leaf Operator Members – both current and future as described below.
If you are a RAC Maple Leaf Operator and you want to sign up for the Advanced Course please proceed to the registration form.
If you are not a RAC member and want to join RAC as a Maple Leaf Operator, we look forward to having you as a member. Please choose one of the “Maple Leaf Operator” options under “Checkout Options” in the registration form.
- Participants must already have the Canadian Basic Amateur Radio Qualification and a Canadian call sign.
- Participants must already be a RAC Maple Leaf Operator Member or become one by joining RAC at the Maple Leaf Operator level or upgrading to that level.
- Participants must have a copy of the Canadian Amateur Radio Advanced Qualification Study Guide provided by Coax Publications. For more information please visit the RAC Study Guides webpage.
- Participants must have a computer and Internet connection capable of using the GoToMeeting (GTM) conference platform. You do not need your own account on GTM to take part in this course, but you will have to download an applet from the GTM site to participate.
- Participants must have a working email address to receive course materials and links to the sessions.
Important note: You must be logged in to your RAC account in order to access the registration form. You should be able to see your name in the upper right of the webpage. You also need to be a RAC Maple Leaf Operator Member to register for the course. Please see the information provided at the top of the page.