The 40th Annual General Meeting of the Yukon Amateur Radio Association (YARA) was held on Monday, May 2 at the Emergency Measures Organization (EMO) building at the Whitehorse airport.
David McWhinnie, VY1DM, led the membership through the election process.
Congratulations to all of the following:
- President and EMO Coordinator: Terry Maher, VY1AK
- Past-President: Scott Williamson, VY1SW
- Vice-President: Ron McFadyen, VY1RM
- Secretary: Mark Bowers, VY1MAB.
- Treasurer: Laura Williamson, VY1LW
- Technical advice: Jeff Stanhope, VY1JS and Geoff Grant, VY1BG
- D-Star: Kelly Quocksister, VY1CA
- Asset Control: David Musslewhite, VY1XY
- Regulation and Land Permits: Eric Irvine, VY1EI
- Race Volunteer Director: Ray Furgard, VY1RF
- Director YARA Brochure and Membership: Paul Getson, VY1PG
Source: Ron McFadyen, VY1RM, YARA Vice-President